Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I'm not quitting, I'm resigning.

Okay, so I found that the 30 Day Challenge just isn't working for my life. It's been over 20 days since I started and I've gotten less than 10 outfits done. Its just hard for me because of my life being a living dance class. I just feel bad never posting my outfit because I know it doesn't fit the criteria of my 30 Day Challenge. Though I can say it did help because I didn't shop until today. When I went to Gap and got a new pair of jeans, a cardigan and a dance shirt. That brings up another problem with the challenge for me; I need to do my school shopping! I can't believe it, school starts in 2 weeks. Wow. Time goes by so quickly; summer didn't seem long enough. I still have a Beowulf project to finish, so I'm nervous about that. But I'm really glad I did the challenge as far as I did; that's a pretty big deal for me.
Well I hope you guys aren't mad at me for stopping the challenge... I hope you still follow my blog; I'll be posting more often, seeing I can actually post my outfits without worrying now. I'm apologizing to you and myself; I'm really mad I couldn't finish the challenge.
But thank you guys for being there for me and commenting on my sets; it really means a lot to me! I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll reply to you soon! :) Thanks for reading!