Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Outfit!

Cringe. I really need to get dressed everyday; say goodbye to my PJs :( BUT. I did get out today! (for something OTHER than dance!)
dress- F21
jeans- Torrid
shoes- Famous Footwear (some Italian sounding brand)
necklace- F21
feather earrings you can't see but I adore- Charlotte Russe
So your first thought is probably... Dani. Those shoes AND that dress weren't in your 30 items; what the crap?! Well, my complaint is, is I didn't know I was going to a dinner theatre when I started the challenge, so I needed to throw in something formal and even though those shoes hurt like HECK they're so cute! 
So I'm sure this doesn't count for the remix, but I love this outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll reply to you soon! :) Thanks for reading!