Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Sorry for the lack of posts.

I'm really sorry about not posting my outfits lately! It's just that on Sunday, my foot down by the pad of my foot, started hurting. It wasn't that bad, so I ignored it and just limped around on it a little, thinking my foot had just cramped up and I knew it would be better in the morning, so I didn't make a big deal about it.
Well, I was wrong. On Monday it was hurting worse. I had 3 hours of dance scheduled that day. I knew I couldn't cancel, I'd miss it to much and I needed to prepare for my competition.
So, I pushed through the pain and it didn't hurt nearly as much as when I wasn't dancing.
But by nighttime I was in agony. I don't even know what happens, I didn't do anything that should've bothered my foot, but my mom decided to look at it today (after another 3 hours of dance. you know, I wish I was a quitter.) and apparently it's super swollen and bruised. Lovely.

So I haven't exactly been non-lazy enough to take a picture. I'm kind of mad about that, but you gotta do what you gotta do. I'll try and post one tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Oh no, are you going to go to the doctor? You could have like a stress fracture or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to the doctor tomorrow morning to get it checked out; I hate that I've been living in sweats lately... Yes. That's really what I'm thinking about!!

    We're pretty sure it's metatarsalgia.

    Only time will tell!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and I'll reply to you soon! :) Thanks for reading!