Saturday, July 3, 2010

welcome welcome welcome!

Hi everyone :] I'm new to this blogging thing, so bear with me here. My name is Dani Rose and I'm an aspiring actress, singer and dancer... Triple Threat here. But my other passion is fashion. It's a huge part of my life. Fashion plays a big role in my life... Except it's hard to look pretty when you're sweating buckets and buckets during a dance rehearsal! 
Here I'll document my daily outfits, talk about trends, review makeup and beauty products and just have fun! Well I hope there's someone out there reading this, because I'm gonna try my best to make this am AWESOME blog. For a year or so, I've been reading many other people's blogs and I decided it was time to make my own.


So here goes nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll reply to you soon! :) Thanks for reading!