Sunday, July 11, 2010

6/30

So today was a really awesome day. I stayed in bed until four reading Breaking Dawn. I only started the series a few days ago and it's scary that I'm already on the last book! I actually do like the series quite a lot. Hey readers! You Team Edward or Team Jacob? I'm personally Team Edward. Jacob... I don't know. Just does not give me a good vibe.
Fiction Dani. Fiction.
After I read lazily in my room, I got to go to an open mic night at a local frozen yoghurt shop. My friends and I all loitered around town and took LOTS of pictures. It was a really fun night!



My hair just kind of freaked me out here, in an awesome way.

My friends and I were taking pictures in an alleyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll reply to you soon! :) Thanks for reading!