Tuesday, July 6, 2010

2/30






I do realize these aren't the best pictures ever, but I tried. Today, I tried changing my dance outfit quickly into a normal one. I had ballroom in the early afternoon; where I wore leggings and the black shirt. My friends and I wanted to go to the movies at night, so I quickly threw on my skirt and some jewelry and VOILA! Nice outfit. 
I'm absolutely in love with this skirt. I must say, when I saw it at h&m, it JUMPED out at me. I almost didn't get it though, They didn't have my size, so I had to grab one that was larger and was worried it wasn't gonna fit. It didn't... But it was so cute! So I pinned it a little tighter and now it looks okay!!
My mum hates it cause' she says it makes me look like I have huge hips. Though that's the gospel truth, she thinks something else would make it look better. Heh.
Well until tomorrow.



2 comments:

  1. hi, i found your blog through the 30 for 30 challenge. your polka dot skirt is super cute! good luck with the remaining 28!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) I followed you through 30 for 30 too!

    It's definitely my favorite skirt.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment and I'll reply to you soon! :) Thanks for reading!