Saturday, August 7, 2010

we've come so far, but we've got so far to go.

Wow. It's been a while since I've posted! (Yes, 7-10 days is a while to me.) Let's go over what I've been up to.

Right after I ended the 30 for 30 Challenge, I went to a camp with a few of my friends. It was extremely fun! I got to go canoeing and it was freezing (a change from the one hundred and twenty degree weather here), but some things I am so grateful for now that I am back are comfortable beds and long hot showers (Heck getting any showers at all.) 5 days of pouring rain, dirt, mud, physical activities and ONE shower. That was pretty miserable.
But now I'm back and scarily enough, school is starting next week! I started shopping this week for school stuff and went to Charlotte Russe, Gap and Goodwill. I got a bunch of basic stuff that I previously lacked, so glad I got them! I'm so excited to be going to H&M on Monday with one of my best friends too; I need a few more skirts!
I'd be excited to go back to school, but that entails a lot of homework, finishing my summer project and giving up all this AWESOME free time I have. I'm seriously gonna miss summer. Speaking of missing things... I cut my hair really short! Before it went down to my waist about and now it's all the way up to my shoulders. And it's BRIGHT red. But even though people say long people never like short hair once they get it all chopped off; I love my hair! I'll post pictures with the next outfit I take a picture of.

I'm excited to be back for good now and to continue blogging regularly. If you're still following me, thank you so much; thinking that you're reading this means a lot to me. And I hope I have some new followers too!

I love you all (:
Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll reply to you soon! :) Thanks for reading!