Saturday, September 24, 2011

Lazy.

I had my AC on earlier today and I was drinking orange spice tea.
Then the commercial for Home Alone came on.
And I could have sworn it was Christmas already!
Costco seems to think so...
Christmas lights! In September!
Madness!

It's been a really crazy week full of glasses-wearing and silly tears, but this weekend has been a real' breather. I made an apron, ate some potato salad, finished a book... Good times. 
I think I'm going to spend some time tomorrow catching up on London runway shows, I miss being absorbed in fashion, so I gotta get back!

I was gonna post an outfit post, but the two pictures I have from the week are with me and my incredibly swollen eyes. So, I apologized.

I posted this for my little friend. It made me giggle. I really like the jacket and the dress I have on, even though that dress was too too too TOO itchy.
But it was SO WORTH IT.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll reply to you soon! :) Thanks for reading!