Sunday, September 11, 2011

Haircuts, Animal Prints and laziness... oh my!

{Jean shirt: thrifted}
{Black tank: thrifted}
{Animal print pants: H&M}
{Wedges: Target}
{Zebra bracelet: Down East Basics}





Juice box from being a speller in the Putnam County Spelling Bee at Broadway Palms!


Panda from yesterday..


New hair!


Crazy weekend. Friday night we had a jewelry show, which I'll be posting about soon. Saturday we had a 4 hour car wash, then I went and worked on drama costuming and that night I hung out at my friend's house while a ridiculous storm pounded all around us and my friend's car got egged, and we caught them in the act and ended up chasing them for their license plate... It was interesting.

Today was September 11th. I'm not going to get all hyper-emotional, so all I'm saying is "never forget" ,rest in peace to all who lost their lives and that those who lost people close to them; you're in my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll reply to you soon! :) Thanks for reading!