Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Target Travels...

I had adventures in Target today! Got some new mascara (that is as lovely as ever) and drooled over what's left of the Missoni collection. Call me crazy, but I actually do like the patterns. NOT A FOLLOWER. :P
I was ecstatic when I saw that my new mascara matched my nails; I thought it was darling! I'm wearing those Sally Hansen nail effects; which I love! They say they'll last 10 days, but they only last 7. Honestly? Not a set back. Because they last longer than nail polish for me, so I'm a happy camper! Although, the price point isn't very appealing... But maybe that's why they stay on for so long? I'm too afraid they're gonna come off so I'm super careful! 


I am majorly lusting over this collection. Like, seriously, the next time a collection comes out, I'm jumping on it so I don't have the lust effect I'm having right now! Empty wallet effect (ya know, no lunch for a couple of weeks) vs. lust effect... I'd rather feel the first. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll reply to you soon! :) Thanks for reading!