Thursday, September 8, 2011

Closewst thing to the real FNO? ... Scottsdale Fashion Square's FNO!

Headed out to Scottsdale tonight for FNO and quite excited. I didn't think I'd be able to go because of my Thursday vocal class, but it was cancelled, so now I get to go! I'm gonna be on the lookout for a few basics I've been meaning to get...

Dani's Dream FNO Shopping List
1. Silk blouse
2. pleated skirt (knee or maxi)
3. chambray shirt
4. ways to color block (I actually like this trend)
5. A bright pair of jeans (I need to try this out with a soft blouse; I have ideas.)
6. A pair of riding boots or combat boots
7. new oxfords
8. Always- jeans.

I will seriously have laser vision through store walls regarding these items; I'm on a serious hunt here!

{People magazine}

I saw this while I was sitting under the dryer at the salon (YAY NEW HAIR) and actually really loved these looks! Do you see where the bright pants idea comes in? And those middle shoes are awesome.

Oh! And I kind of got dressed today, so I should probably talk about that now...

{Top: Ella Moss from the FIDM Scholarship Store}
{Belt: Vintage}
{Elephant necklace: Vintage}
{Jeans: Skinnies from gap}
{Bracelets: Years of collecting}
{Shoes: TOMS}




Pardon my lovely choice of footwear today. I had to run around school like a crazy girl and it was pretty interesting, but now I'm in my happy, strappy black wedges. Yay!

Well, I'm off to shove some dinner in me and go party til I drop and I should have an update tomorrow!

If anyone else is going to actual FNO, or another FNO, I hope you have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll reply to you soon! :) Thanks for reading!