Saturday, August 6, 2011

August 5th Adventures!

:A Day in Review of Pictures:
{My adorable baby girl. <3 Don't know what I'd do without her!}

{The awesome dinosaur sculpture outside the Phoenix Art Museum!}
{Phoenix Art Museum!}
 :Outfit for the day:
{Lace babydoll dress from H&M}
{Jean vest from Germany}
{Teal cami}
{Jeans from Elle for Kohls}
{Randon bracelets}
{Nude wedges from Target}





We went to First Friday tonight and had lots of fun! First Friday is where a bunch of artists get together and put up their work for sale all at once from 6-10 PM and the Phoenix Art Museum is open for free! It was my first time and I had an absolutely great experiment. We started at the museum, where I was displeased to find that the fashion exhibit was closed! I seriously almost started crying, it's my favorite exhibit other than the modern art! So, in lieu, we just checked out the modern art and the miniatures (which are awesome rooms that are based on real rooms all over the world at a one inch: unit scale!) and then we were off to check out some galleries!

So, long story short, the galleries were great! I found a vintage shop that was open that had a $5 vintage bin and I got two pieces out of it! A great men's tweed blazer and a navy blouse with a bow on it! I'm quite happy with my purchase! 

Well, seeing as it's 1:35 AM and I only got three hours of sleep last night, I should probably get to bed! So, to those reading who still haven't gone to sleep, good night! And to those reading from now on, hope you have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll reply to you soon! :) Thanks for reading!