Friday, July 15, 2011

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Part Two

So.
Who went?


It was just a really insane experience. Harry Potter has been around almost nearly my whole childhood. And now, with my childhood I suppose, it's ending. I never admitted that I really thought Hogwarts existed, but when I turned 11 and my letter didn't come, it wouldn't be presumptious to say I cried.
I got to the theatre at 3 PM where we waited until 6 PM outside in the Arizona heat to get inside. We sat in the theatre for six LONG hours before it was the beggining of the end. It was hard for all of us, the two hours literally flew by; it was madness!
But we all know that the series will live in our hearts and then we'll pass it down to our kids and they'll pass it down to theirs. Harry Potter will never die as long as it lives in the hearts of those who love and believe.

I sound like I'm giving a speech for someone who died. Oy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll reply to you soon! :) Thanks for reading!