Saturday, July 30, 2011

Clothing Haul

Recent Haul!



I haven't been posting my clothes lately, so here goes nothing! This is a mixed haul from the last few weeks.

{ 1 : A black knit cardigan from Kohls, not exact }
{ 2 : A teal ruffle top from Kohls, not exact }
{ 3 : A floral romper from American Vintage in LA, exact}
{ 4 : A nautical Ariel tank from Goodwill, exact }
{ 5 : A floral cardigan from Kohls, Simply Vera, exact }
{ 6 : An awesome vintage dress from Goodwill, exact }
{ 7 : A black blousy button top from a boutique in LA, exact }
{ 8 : (Not Pictured) A denim button up shirt from Goodwill }

I still need a few basics before I go back to school, but I'm close!


Things I Still Need:
Black Skinnies
New wedges
Cream/Navy Blazer
Blouses
Pendant necklaces
Denim skinnies


That's it, fashion-wise! I have a lot material wise that I still need, like a new planner, a journal and a new pen, but I have about twelve days before school starts and I'm less than half a mile away from a Staples, so no worries!


I'm excited to show my fashion sense next year. I honestly couldn't care less about what other girls think. I'll do as I please.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll reply to you soon! :) Thanks for reading!