Saturday, December 3, 2011

Updates...

I have been caroling like a MANIAC lately! Too busy to blog, but never too busy to dress well! ;)

{Jacket: Brooklyn Industries}
{Royal blue tank: H&M}
{Black maxi-skirt: H&M}
{Desert booties: Target}
{Necklace: My creative, 5 y.o. self}

Bohemian look... I'm really good at throwing things together in a pinch.


These sock monkies are too adorable, how can you resist them? They even had a pirate one which took some serious self control to keep me from buying.


Do you see the dime I caught?! Got a free taco for my friend, Cason!
Cost me a dollar trying, but it all goes towards charity, so worth it! ;)

I've been trying really hard to at least get pictures of my everyday looks; my style is really evolving and it's interesting to see the changes! We're in the process of moving right now, so I'm working out of a small suitcase of clothes and goodwill, so we'll see what comes of that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll reply to you soon! :) Thanks for reading!