Saturday, December 24, 2011

Tulips lives in her bed...

Wowie! Word from the now wise? Don't have a party the night before Christmas Eve unless you can live on coffee and advil. It was a fabulous party, but it's been so long since I've had one that this one felt like a marathon with the ringleader couch potato; me!

So, my plans for today aren't excesss, or any at all, for that matter. Hopefully I'll at least get to see my friends for an hour or so and get some packing done. I go to my dad's house at noon tomorrow, so I've got to pack today! I decided it'd be fun to pack my fashion-forward stuff and try to whip something I've never worn before up everyday so that should at least keep things interesting!


Time for my picture reel!
My cousins got me this adorable Hello Kitty watch! 

I have been lusting over this wreath for months.

The Hunger Games is one of the best series I've ever read; hands down. I'm on Mockingjay right now, which is sadly the last book in the trilogy! Has anyone else read the series? If you haven't, I definitely suggest it.

My friend's gift that I wrapped; basically embodies who she is! And it reminds me of Kandee Johnson!

My friends....

First real, live Christmas tree.

Picture gone right!



Outfit... At the end of the night!
{Lace top: F21}
{Dress: H&M}
{Micro-Fishnets: Urban Outfitters}
{Pumps: Thrifted}

Our tree with my favorite ornaments! The peacock is from Germany and the Mickey is from when I went to Disneyland last Christmas!

Happy Christmas Eve!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll reply to you soon! :) Thanks for reading!