Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Tulips' Wishes.

It is sincerely hard to blog about fashion when you're in such an unfashionable city.
When you have all these great looks just sitting in your closet, but nowhere to wear them. And when you do, you get the up-down left and right. You could have everything in the world, but without confidence, it's nothing.
Anyway, I'm bursting at the seams to get out of this glass-ceiling town of Mesa. I've loved the experiences I've had here, but my time here is done. I only have one semester of high school left. Then I can leave. If not to college, then the Peace Corps. I'm going to make a difference for myself and others; I'm determined.
I'm also determined to start wearing what I like, so hopefully we'll see some more pictures on here!

New year, new me.
I've never been so sure of anything in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll reply to you soon! :) Thanks for reading!