Monday, June 6, 2011

s u m m e r 2 0 1 1 <3

s u m m e r 2 0 1 1 <3 by ɗisɳifieɗ♥ on Polyvore.com

Wow. It's finally summer. Well, "summer". Teenage summer anyways. A week into this summer, actually. I used to really dislike summer. I thought of it as time to be lazy, waste time and loiter in the mall. But this summer is somehow different. I have new friends. I don't think I've ever been this close to people before. I've hung out with my lovely friends almost every day of break so far, yes, we may fight, but we're still best friends. I don't know what I'd do without them. This summer is going to be different.


25 Things I'm Planning On Doing This Summer 2011

  1. Going to Europe
  2. Hanging out with friends
  3. Eating lots and lots of popsicles
  4. Losing weight
  5. Dancing til' I pass out
  6. Composing music
  7. Writing songs
  8. Getting better at playing piano
  9. Taking lots of pictures
  10. Working on next year's Shakespeare show
  11. Partying
  12. Going to the beach
  13. Making jewelry
  14. Sewing
  15. Reading
  16. Blogging
  17. Finding new music to love
  18. Reinventing myself
  19. Organizing my room
  20. Organizing my computer
  21. Taking three online classes
  22. Watching lots of movies
  23. Show concept designs
  24. Not being lazy
  25. Having fun
I'd say I'm pretty ready for a full summer, whadya say?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll reply to you soon! :) Thanks for reading!