Monday, June 13, 2011

30 for 30 Challenge Twist

I've decided to start Kendi's 30 for 30 challenge! Now, this is going to be a supreme challenge for me. But, I'm putting a twist on this challenge.
I'm only choosing some of my clothes in the mix for when I go to Europe and then wearing that mixed with whatever I pick when I get back.
I know it's going to be a stretch and kind of deviates from the 30/30 rules, but I'm trying to do what I can and work this in!
I'm going to Europe for 15 days and that's going to be my remix.
I know I couldn't stick to something for thirty days straight, so I decided to start with a smaller, more reachable goal and this is it!
I'll be posting my items soon, but thought I'd let you know! :D

Of course, this could backfire. But I hope it doesn't and I'm gonna do anything to ensure that!
I will be gone for those fifteen days with limited or no internet access though, so when I stop posting, you'll know when I'm gone! Gonna miss blogging and reading blogs, but I'm so so so excited to be going to Europe for the first time! I'm touring London, Paris, Germany, Switzerland, Austria and Italy! And all in fifteen days! Call me crazy, but it's happening!

I'll be starting the challenge on June 21st!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll reply to you soon! :) Thanks for reading!