Saturday, May 28, 2011

Bicycles.

Whenever I'm on Urban Outfitters or at Target or on tumblr I always see bicycles. Everywhere.
Like this...
{google}

And this...
{we<3it}
And it just makes me think to myself about how unfortunate it is that I don't actually know how to ride a bike.
Now, before you laugh, let me just let you know that I tried. I just got really sick and I kept falling over... So I was always too afraid to get back on it... But because I'm going to college in a year (which sounds crazy to me right now) where I won't have a car, I should probably learn. So I'm gonna try. And if I fall, I'm just gonna have to pick myself up and try again. It honestly is like life, as cliche as that sounds, but whatever. It is what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll reply to you soon! :) Thanks for reading!