Sunday, February 20, 2011

I really need to get my eyebrows done.

This is a very random thought, I do realize, but it's true.
I haven't gotten my eyebrows done since my 9th grade formal, so it's been two years.
I might as well be Frida Kahlo. Well, not that over-exaggerated, but you get the picture.

Hopefully I get them and my hair done next weekend. Making a change sounds just like something I need.

Song of the day:



Spring Awakening is a great musical. It's a little iffy/sexual, but it's because it's reality.
It's basically a musical about being a teenager and what happens when mentors/parents don't tell their kids everything and then they find out on their own. It's set in the 1800's, but has breakouts in modern music. It's truly a spectacular musical.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll reply to you soon! :) Thanks for reading!