Saturday, January 1, 2011

Resolutions.

Well, happy New Year everyone! I can't believe it's 2011; that sounds so impossible... But it is, indeed. So far this year I've been doing lots of cooking and organizing. Yes, I do realize it's only been a day, but I've been doing these two things SO much lately. Today I made some coffee cake muffins and cookies, that I burned, and I've been making a few pasta dishes lately. I try to follow recipes, but I always end up diverting from the plan, but that's usually what makes it so good.

{My slight fail of coffee cake cupcakes, more muffins, but fairly reminiscent of  an Aussie Bite}


{My burnt cookies}


{My pup, Cassie, anxiously waiting for some food to drop}

{Ramen with spinach and soy sauce and lime juice}

{Supposed to be an alfredo dish, but I ditched the sauce, added some pesto and green beans and dug in!}
I've been really anxious about life lately. My camera is fantastic.

{via: camcorderinfo.com}
It's the Rebel T1i and it takes fabulous pictures, even on the auto setting. Abstract photography is a passion of mine and this camera is absolutely perfect. It's also great for taking shots of people, too. If you're looking for a good DSLR camera, this is it.
Okay, now I'll get off my camera bandstand.

How was everyone's New Years? Not that anyone is reading my blog. If you are, speak up so I can thank you! (And know I'm not writing to air.)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll reply to you soon! :) Thanks for reading!