Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My Skin is Being Strange.

So, I figured this is somewhat relevant as this is a fashion/beauty/life blog.
Continuing on.

My skin is DRY.
This may seem like something normal to many of you, but not me. I usually have the oiliest skin EVER.
Like, I know this is disgusting, but like sweat oily! But this winter my skin is crazy dry. It's peeling and stuck and just plain weird to me.
I can't figure out why! It could be:
- The weather (Doubtful, as in Arizona, the lowest we get is 50 degrees F at night.)
- My medicine for acne (Possible, so I am limiting my usage to every other day... Just don't tell my dermatologist.)
- My horrible moisturizer.

I am seriously thinking it's the third, because along with this dryness, everytime I use my Aveeno Daily moisturizer, my neck breaks out and is red and itchy. I don't know what's going on! Does anyone else experience this with Aveeno products? Well, I'm not dumb, because I tried my Neutrogena combination skin moisturizer and my face is STILL dry. Then I try Clinique's super moisturizer and no luck there either.
HAS ANYONE FOUND A SUPER MOISTURIZER FOR TEENAGERS WITH ACNE AND SOMETIMES OILY SOMETIMES DRY SKIN??! IF only life was that perfect...

Well, on the lookout! If anyone out there is reading and has a suggestion, I'd really appreciate you commenting; I'd sure give it a try, I'm up for anything at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll reply to you soon! :) Thanks for reading!