Monday, September 17, 2012

Have I mentioned...?

I'm living in NYC right now. Well, not quite NYC but Staten Island. It's been interesting. It's been busy. It's been absolutely crazy. It's also been a really cool experience, but rather overwhelming. Since I've been here, I've dyed my hair twice, decorated my room 100 times, seen 4 broadway shows, slept in 3 times and sprained my hand, wrist and elbow... Is the gravity just different here than Arizona or what? 
I have a feeling this year is going to host some new changes for me. I really don't know where I'm going or what I'm doing next semester, to be honest... But more on that later.
I've been craving pretty floral arrangements lately. I keep walking by the flower district and swooning... I really need to make a trip into the city just for flowers. 




Not only are they gorgeous, but they smell heavenly. I can't get over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll reply to you soon! :) Thanks for reading!