Monday, September 17, 2012

Dormspiration.

I thought I would share how I've decorated my room! If there's anything I love at my school; it's my dorm. It's a true reflection of who I am! So, here's a peek into my dorm room!

Overview of my room in general before I really did anything to it...

Above my desk before I attacked it!


All the Broadway programs I've found in the city. :)

Back of my desk with some inspiration. I played around with it a bit last night!

My dinosaur lamp, teapot with flowers in it and jewelry box.

Above my desk after I'd be playing around with it.


Above my bed that I LOVE. That's what she said.

Covered a tissue box because I was bored out of my mind...

My lightbulb string lights underneath my bed.

View out my window of beautiful NYC.

I'll probably change it up more soon... But we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll reply to you soon! :) Thanks for reading!