Sunday, January 22, 2012

love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.

Tomorrow should be an interesting day. It's the first day in about 2 weeks I won't have Hamlet rehearsal, so hopefully I'll finally have some time for homework! Sad that I'm thinking about that... But it is what it is in that respect! 
I have to do a presentation in creative writing soon on "How to Write Fashion Commentary". It should definitely be an interesting experience. Especially when presented to a room of rowdy, rude teenagers. So, wish me luck!

love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.


Quiksilver shirt
$30 - quiksilver.com

Paige Denim black jeans
£165 - liberty.co.uk

Madewell boots
$200 - madewell.com

Antique jewelry
$38 - fantasyjewelrybox.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll reply to you soon! :) Thanks for reading!