Sunday, January 8, 2012

I wanna rock&roll all night and party everyday.

We just got off of our winter break and boy, have I been busy! I've been just about double-booking lunch dates with friends for New Year catchups, staying out til' two, barely getting any sleep at all... It's been a bit crazy to say the least. We have a Shakespearean production coming up; Hamlet. We're doing it Andy Warhol style, with pop art and straight-up urban punk, I'm really excited. I did quite a lot over break....
Like...!
Dying the underside of my hair teal, which I am in LOVE with!

I went to a friend's house and painted a mug... This is it before it's glazed; I really like how it turned out!

I am in love with this clutch I saw and so wish I could have gotten it.

I got this new denim jacket; I love the subdued floral print.

I really love my hair!

I also love Lucky...

And Starbucks....

And freshly painted nails and beautiful rings! 
<3

Hopefully I'll be able to update a bit more this month; I'm determined to make this blog have a lot more content! It's part of my creative writing class now as well, so I definitely have some force behind it this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll reply to you soon! :) Thanks for reading!