Monday, April 11, 2011

Aren't I just so super-duper cute?




Took these pictures waiting for the St. Patrick's Day Parade in New York.
It seems so long ago, but it hasn't even been a month! Speaking of, sorry I haven't posted since I was in New York. I've had a LOT going on. Our school just got done with Romeo and Juliet .
My friend and I during Romeo and Juliet. I'm on the right and my talented mum made me dress. She's too cool.


But honestly, amazing experience this past month. The week after I went to New York (No review for a while, I feel I'd bore you with the lack of pictures.) we had a choir tour to California which was WAYYY too fun. I got to go see Wicked and spend time at Disneyland with my best friends. It was quite lovely. After that, I've had rehearsals that have gone until crazy hours of the night and have been sick for the past week and a half. I have no idea what it is, but my nose is all congested, I can't stop coughing and I get terrible headaches. Hopefully it goes away all the way soon because for the past week I had absolutely NO voice. 
I have a performance for choir tonight, so hopefully it comes back at least a little for that.
I also made my own skirt last week! It's too cute; it's lime green with fuschia Elvis' all over it. It's the first thing I've sewn completely on my own and I'm pretty proud!
I decided I'm going to start making some jewelry and try to sell it to vendors around the area because there are quite a few boutiques that are looking for & accepting new pieces and I have some pretty good ideas.

Welp. A new entry should be on it's way by this weekend. Hopefully with some pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll reply to you soon! :) Thanks for reading!