Friday, June 29, 2012

Lovin' it!

Things I love!

Things I love! by tulipstokissyouwith featuring a thick eyeliner

I decided to do a post on things I love right now! Let me know if you've tried any of these things and what you think!


1. Teas' Tea Rose Green Tea
I really adore how refreshing this tea is. It calms me down before shows and it just tastes really good to me. It pairs well with food. It's so light!
2. Lush Catastrophe Cosmetic Mask
This smells so good, first of all. And it works! Really well actually! It feels so great, especially in the summer because it's cold and refreshing. I just love it.
3. Fekkai Glossing Cream
This stuff is saving my hair. It's damaged from bleaching it twice in a row and this is making it feel so much better!
4. Dior Forever foundation
I love this stuff. It stays on and makes my skin look brilliant!
5. Eyeko Liquid Liner
I got this in my June Birchbox and I adore it already! It's so easy to use, especially doing cat eyes! Love!
6. The Skin Gel
This stuff is pure magic. It's incredible. It works on sunburns, acne, dry skin, itchiness... Everything! I found it at a local health food store and I adore it! I think everyone should have it on hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll reply to you soon! :) Thanks for reading!