Friday, May 27, 2011

Party hopping.

^ Is amusing. 
I'm actually excited. Ready to do something crazy. Party hopping is as far as I can go.
But, I have decided I'm going to try and do my hair differently everyday. Straight, curly, wavy, half-up half-down, side bun, tight bun, loose bun, high bun, low bun, bed-head, ponytail... It shouldn't be that hard. I'll look for a list of good looks to wear for Europe and school and such! 

Day 01


Messy side bun from dry shampoo'd curly hair that I just pulled to the side with a hair tie and a bobby pin with a jean and lace barrette and sideswept bangs. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
So yeah, we'll see how this goes. Partyin' and the hairstyles. One two three GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll reply to you soon! :) Thanks for reading!